This page states our intention that our website is usable and accessible to all users following the W3C's Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0, Level A.
The measures we have taken to achieve this include:
• The content can be presented in different ways (for example simpler layout) without losing information or structure.
• Colour is not used as the only visual means of conveying information.
• Alternative content is provided for all the images unless they are purely decorative.
• Contrast ratio is compliant to the guidelines for level A.
• The form input fields are always associated with labels.
• Form error messages are specific and clearly identify which error has occurred.
• All functionality and content of the website is operable through a keyboard interface without requiring specific timings for individual keystrokes.
• To help users navigate the site, a mechanism is available to skip blocks of content.
• Web pages have titles that describe topic or purpose.
• More than one way is available to locate a web page, e.g. using menus and site map.
• The site is in valid HTML.
• If you experience problems accessing any of the information on our site, please contact us. We will do our best to fix the problem or to provide the information in an alternative format.